Here's a list of my greivances:
- The focus is molasses slow; when it does finally lock on, a good half of the time it's locked on to the wrong spot.
- Who thought it was a good idea to limit the shutter speed to 1/4 second?
- Exposure is almost 2 stops under from a normal looking image on the screen.
- Any time you need to access something in a menu, it usually 4-5 button presses.
- Did I mention that the focus is slow? An EOS-1 from 1996 focuses an order of magnitude faster.
- Activating Macro focus takes 3 buton pushes, and focusing even slower than regular focusing.
- Forget about focusing in low light.
- Lens is either too short or too long, never just right, but that's just my taste for focal lengths.
- Not very sharp wide open, needs to be at least at 2.8 or 4 to be sharp.